Healing from the Inside Out: A 30 Hour Advanced Alignment Based Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training
This comprehensive Therapeutic Yoga training is for yoga teachers and dedicated students alike who wish to gain a deeper understanding of how to facilitate healing from the inside out. Though the path to healing is entirely unique for each person, basic biomechanical principles can be applied in repeatable steps to facilitate healing of the body and empowerment of the heart.
In these classes, students and teachers alike will learn observation skills, hands-on therapeutic adjustments, anatomy, and an overall appreciation of how yoga can bring body, mind and heart into deep unity to facilitate overall healing.
Each class includes:
- Basic Anatomical and movement principles for the bones, muscles and joints
- Explanations as to how the subtle/energetic body interfaces with structural injury and healing
- An overview of the most common conditions and injuries associated with each part of the body
- A discussion on therapeutic similarities and differences between conditions
- Relevant application of Principles of Alignment for each condition